Creative, Fun, Rewarding
Our dedicated FunFlicks team members are the collective engine that drives our business.
Are you reliable, well-groomed, customer oriented, and have a friendly attitude? We are looking for those with minimal to advanced A/V technical skills to host FunFlicks® indoor and outdoor movie events in your area.
Creative Tech Job Requirements
FunFlicks Outdoor Movies is the largest outdoor movie company in America. We bring everything you need for the perfect outdoor movie experience. From drive-ins and concerts to private venues, we are here to make your viewing party a huge success.
FunFlicks is hiring for a variety of positions from entry level to skilled technicians and drivers. We are in need of Tech Savvy people with great A/V skills to setup and operate outdoor movie events and concert series. We need hard working, self-motivated people with a passion for technology and entertainment, that can deliver, setup, and run our equipment.
- Able to lift and carry heavy objects (50 lb. speakers, sandbags and other gear).
- Available to work most weekends and some weekdays
- Basic understanding of Audio and Video technologies (Projectors, speakers, etc)
- Have a valid driver's license and current Auto Insurance.
- Have a SUV, minivan, truck or similar vehicle, able to transport equipment or to pull a small trailer.
- You must be professional, friendly and able to communicate effectively with our customers.
- Clean background and Driving record.
This position requires physical manual labor since you will be responsible for setting up the movie screen and sound system.
Pay will be dependent on your local FunFlicks. Many FunFlicks locations offer incentives, bonuses, mileage pay, and many customers TIP!
Don't see a Job Opening near you?
Contact your local FunFlicks® with your completed application to be considered.