Halloween Movie Night, make it a night to remember!
As the nights start to draw in Halloween will soon be upon us, and with-it Pumpkin Spice, football, and some of the best weather for outdoor movies.
Watching a movie outside with friends brings your neighbors, friends or community together, the great thing about fall movie nights is they can start earlier (as the sun sets earlier).
October outdoor Halloween party rentals can sometimes have a chill in the air… and on the screen. Make sure to have plenty of blankets and hot chocolate.
Theme your night
- Pumpkins – Have a Pumpkin Carving contest
- Decorate with Pumpkins to give that Halloween feel
- Hang fun decoration, think spider webs, spiders, bats and rats and maybe a graveyard
- As guests arrive play spooky music
- Have a costume contest, either themed with the movie or general Halloween dress
- Don’t forget the food – Halloween food like candy corn, punch bowls, and fun cupcakes
- Set up a spooky backdrop for photos or include a photo booth at your event
To help you choose the right family friendly movie here are 18 great family friendly Spooktacular Halloween movies for your fall movie night. With one of our favorite Quotes.
- Hocus Pocus– “Oh look, another glorious morning. Makes me sick!”
- The Nightmare Before Christmas– “There’s children throwing snowballs… instead of throwing heads… they’re busy building toys… and absolutely no one’s dead!”
- Casper – “All I want’s a friend”
- Ghostbusters– “He slimmed me”
- ParaNorman – “All you want to do is burn and murder stuff, burn and murder stuff, just burning and murdering”
- Scooby-Doo– “And I’d have gotten away with it, too, if it weren’t for those meddling kids!”
- The Addams Family– “That’s the spirit, Thing! Lend a hand!”
- Monsters vs. Aliens– “Doctor, I’d prefer that you didn’t do your mad scientist laugh while I’m hooked up to this machine.”
- Beetlejuice– “Never trust the living.”
- T.– “E.T. phone home.”
- James and the Giant Peach– “Why don’t skeletons play music in church? Because they got no organs”
- Monsters, Inc.– “We scare because we care.”
- Hotel Transylvania – “I don’t say blah Blah Blah”
- Coraline– “Evil Witch! I’m not scared!”
- Goosebumps– “You’ve just released every monster I’ve ever created!”
- Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-rabbit – “A were-rabbit? Oh come, come now! I do believe the Vicar’s been at the communion wine.”
- Corpse Bride– “It’s true, Victor married a dead woman! I saw her. We need to save him”
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone– “You’re a wizard Harry.”
So, grab some friends, talk to your school, HOA and join in the fun. Start planning your Halloween party rental today because it’s a spooktaclular time of year for a Halloween Movie Night.
Want to know more about our outdoor Halloween party rentals? Visit or call today!